Nasdaq Puts Stock in ScaleArc to Enable a Zero Downtime Environment
As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, Nasdaq and its technology power more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries. The exchange also drives 1 of every 10 securities transactions around the globe. Nasdaq is home to more than 3,600 listed companies with a market value of approximately $9.6 trillion and more than 10,000 corporate clients.
As Nasdaq continues to expand globally and through acquisitions, the IT team is responsible for delivering and maintaining an infrastructure that is resilient, scales on demand, and delivers high performance 24x7.
- Migrate thousands of databases and applications from a legacy network to a new network infrastructure in six months
- Maintain zero downtime during the network migration and at all times
- Successful migration to new infrastructure without any interruption in services
- Zero downtime for critical applications by enabling an agile data tier that separates the application layer from the database layer
- Better performance with caching capabilities that steeply decrease the traffic load that hits the database servers directly
- Increased website performance by identifying non-optimized queries
- Simplify the migration process
- Maintain, upgrade and transition services with zero application downtime
- Boost website performance
- Enable resiliency and app-transparent failover