In today’s digital business, companies simply can’t afford downtime, at any time. They must move from Disaster Recovery to Continuous Availability to meet customer demands and to avoid the waste of idle, dark DR resources.
Join a discussion with Evan Wayne, VP of Information Technology for the high-growth cosmetics company Rodan + Fields, as we talk about building for continuous availability. Solution architects from ScaleArc will also join the live meet up, and together we’ll cover:
- perspective from Rodan + Fields on today’s digital business
- how Rodan + Fields is building for continuous availability
- advantages of decoupling apps from databases to improve uptime
- new approaches for building active/active architectures without code changes
- how to maintain continuous availability in the cloud