Without adding any performance overhead on the application or database, ScaleArc’s comprehensive and real-time analytics give visibility into 100% of your SQL traffic.
Get a complete view of all SQL connections – running across multiple data centers – so you can easily identify problematic queries, troubleshoot application performance, and assess the impact of interactional application behaviors.
ScaleArc can take billions of lines of logs and data, rapidly extract key query patterns, and visually display the findings – instantly highlighting slow and frequent queries, for example, so you can improve database operations.
ScaleArc’s SQL analytics are:
- Real time with no sampling - Unlike other solutions, ScaleArc aggregates and presents non-sampled data points, delivering much deeper statistics in near real-time for maximum insight.
- Continuously available - ScaleArc’s SQL analytics can be seamlessly enabled even in production environments without any overhead or impact on database performance.
- Agentless - ScaleArc’s analytics are delivered transparently and are completely non-intrusive to your system.
- One-click actionable - ScaleArc’s performance-centric and real-time view of database traffic starts creating patterns for analysis within just 15 minutes. With a single click, you can cache slow and frequent queries or firewall queries that are disrupting performance, such as SQL injections.
ScaleArc's analytics let you:
- Compare traffic patterns at different times - you can see how database traffic might have changed as a result of new or modified applications by comparing patterns at different times to quickly identify slower performing queries or new query patterns.
- Manipulate and view data as desired - Whether you’re an application developer, CIO or DBA, ScaleArc lets you visualize and manipulate the data to gain the insights most useful for your organizational silo.
ScaleArc’s analytics let you capture and see usage by database, query type, or IP address to improve capacity planning or troubleshooting for faster time to resolution.