ScaleArc’s Software Now Available on Google Cloud Launcher Marketplace
Availability brings ScaleArc’s application uptime, scale-out and performance benefits to Google Cloud Platform
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – October 12, 2017 – ScaleArc, aleader in database uptime, announced today that its software is available in the Google Cloud Launcher marketplace. Google Cloud Platform customers can now leverage the seamless application failover, faster application performance, and other instant scale out capabilities of the ScaleArc software. This software simplifies the process of adopting cloud services and helps customers mitigate some of challenges of running critical applications in the cloud.
ScaleArc’s software enables continuous availability for applications and accelerates cloud deployments. The software directs traffic from application servers into the database, intelligently routing traffic to optimize application uptime and performance. On the cloud, these advantages include overcoming the latency of hybrid cloud deployments and supporting failover between cloud regions. ScaleArc has integrated its ScaleArc for SQL Server and ScaleArc for MySQL software on GCP.
With ScaleArc’s availability on the Google Cloud Launcher, any GCP customer can leverage ScaleArc software to:
- Make database failover invisible to users of the applications or websites on GCP by supporting application-transparent failover
- Improve uptime and performance by running active/active operations, either between on-premise and GCP resources or between GCP regions/zones
- Support high availability (HA) operations for database clusters, working with Google Cloud Load Balancing to enable HA within or across GCP regions/zones
- Enable instant scale out with automatic read/write split across multiple database servers with no application code changes
- Deliver users the fastest application performance by dynamically load balancing database traffic across read-only servers
- Avoid serving stale data by monitoring replication lag and avoiding sending traffic to out-of-synch database servers
- Maximize application performance by leveraging ScaleArc’s app-transparent caching and connection pooling and management and query routing
“Customers want to take advantage of dynamic resources on the cloud,” said Justin Barney, president and CEO of ScaleArc. “With ScaleArc software on the Google Cloud Launcher, GCP customers can adopt cloud services with no application code changes and increase their application uptime and performance.”
ScaleArc enables continuous availability of apps and accelerates the journey to the cloud. ScaleArc’s database load balancing software abstracts apps from the data tier, so organizations of all sizes can shield applications from database downtime and improve application performance with no code changes. ScaleArc simplifies running database workloads in the cloud, enhances DBaaS offerings, and speeds development of new cloud-native apps. Learn more about ScaleArc and its customers and partners at www.ScaleArc.com.
ScaleArc and the ScaleArc logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ScaleArc in the United States and other countries. All brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.