Wide Database Compatibility
iDB supports the most popular SQL databases, and millions of applications that use these databases.
- MySQL 5.x & variants (Drizzle, MariaDB)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012
- Oracle 10G/11G (in beta)
- Applications in all programming languages (PHP, Java, .NET etc.)
- iDB is transparent and requires no changes to applications or databases to install, test or deploy
Deep SQL Analytics
Gain full visibility into all SQL traffic in real-time and without any performance loss.
- SQL queries / stored procedures patterns with performance data
- Heat map graphs highlight troublesome areas quickly
- Reduce troubleshooting times from days to minutes
- Actionable analytics to build cache/firewall rules quickly
- Unlimited historical data for comprehensive security/performance reporting
Instant SQL Caching
Transparent, agent-less, pattern-based query caching that requires no application modifications.
- Scale-Up with the world’s first SQL-NoSQL hybrid cache
- Scalable cache size to cope with big databases
- 6-60x faster than database servers
- Instantly cache most popular queries with one click using Analytics
Dynamic Load Balancing
iDB provides Database Clustering, Dynamic Load Balancing and Sharding without any application changes.
- Reduced database downtime with High-Availability
- Automatic read/write split for instant scale out
- Authentication offload & Connection pooling
- Replication aware dynamic load balancing
- Transparent Query Routing and Sharding
- Surge Queue protects servers under high load
High-resolution graphs and event logs provide real-time visibility and critical insights into database performance, transactions and behavior.
- Track and graph all SQL Metrics in one dashboard
- Access historical data for post-mortem analysis
- Troubleshoot problems and investigate incidents in seconds
- Find and fix most infrastructure issues before they become big problems
SQL Query Firewall
Powerful regular expression engine combined with SQL analytics results in a unique SQL Query Firewall
- SQL analytics identifies SQL injection attacks
- One click rule additions to SQL firewall
- Complete SQL Proxy logs *all* queries
- Alerts on anomalous SQL Queries
Available for instant deployment and use on all major cloud platforms
- Amazon AWS, GoGrid, Joyent, Liquid Web hosting and others
- Scale your applications instantly in the Cloud
- Utility-based pricing models available
- Completely Multi-Tenant solution for DBaaS
Provision, configure, edit and automate iDB with RESTful API
- Restful HTTP API for complete automation of iDB management
- Functions like cache management, server provisioning etc.
- Integrate iDB into your applications using our comprehensive API
- DevOps friendly JSON formatted data