Deep SQL Analytics
ScaleArc iDB provides for unparalleled real-time visibility of *all* SQL traffic traversing through production database servers. The SQL Analytics is derived from de-duplicating granular log data. This does not require any sampling (all queries are logged and all data is utilized), nor does it add any performance overhead on the application or the database server. The comprehensive query/stored procedure performance data is charted in a human readable graph, and highlights all frequent-but-slow queries for instant troubleshooting. iDB provides much more insight than slow query logs or general logs of database server because of the de-duplication and centralized real-time logging/visualization of query data in production environments.
- Centralized De-duplicated human readable reports/graphs real-time
- Production outages/trouble shooting time is significantly reduced
- Actionable analytics with instant cache/firewall rules addition
- Historical data for comprehensive security/performance reporting
- QA applications from a SQL traffic perspective before going live
These frequent-but-slow queries can be immediately added to iDB cache with a single click, to instantly scale and accelerate overall database and application performance. With iDB’s real-time SQL instrumentation, application developers and DBAs can now get a non-intrusive, performance-centric view of the SQL query load, all with a simple click of the mouse. iDB SQL analytics can also be used for auditing the SQL traffic and analyzing performance bottlenecks.